понеділок, 23 жовтня 2017 р.

Control work 1. 4 form (до підручника О. Карпюк)

 1. Write about your family. How old is everyone.
I am _____.     
My mum is _____.
My dad is ______.    
My brother is ______.
My sister is ________.    
My grandma is ______.
My grandpa is _______.
2. Write the words
8, 10,12,4,20,13,9,15,6,17

3.Help girl to  put the words is or are into proper boxes.
Sunday __ over, Monday comes. It __ school on Monday.
We __ happy to meet our teacher. She __ very nice.
When lessons __ over we play games.
Then we go home and have dinner.
When dinner __ over we do our homework.
 After that we meet friends and play again.
4. Choose and fill in
at, on, in
1. Sam gets up ___ eight o’clock in the morning.
2. They clean their teeth ___ the morning.
3. They play football ___ classes.

4. Yesterday we had a test ___ Ukrainian.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар